Independent Medical Device/CMF Sales
Kelyniam is a medical device manufacturing Company that specializes in the production of custom prosthetics utilizing computer-aided design and manufacturing of advanced medical grade polymers. Kelyniam enjoys a distinct competitive advantage of providing custom skull PEEK implants to surgeons in less than 24-hours anywhere in the USA.
This Independent Sales person or Distributor is responsible to manage and grow Kelyniam Global Inc business within a specified territory/region that Kelyniam assigns. This position is also responsible for maintaining existing accounts and generating new sales accounts. The Independent Sales person or Distributor is responsible for meeting set sales goals, which are established by Kelyniam Global Inc for the current year.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) or Neurology product, Independent Sales person or Distributor, for Kelyniam Global Inc. in the area assigned. Manage surgeon, hospital, surgery center, and office-based interface regarding product sales and service.
Other duties and responsibilities assigned, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with matters related to the marketing and promotion of Kelyniam Global Inc. custom skull & craniofacial PEEK implant products
- Attending trade shows and training classes
- Provideing feedback to the company regarding product use and problems, including suggestions for product line additions, changes or improvements
- Must be able to negotiate price and terms of transactions between Kelyniam Global Inc and its customers
- Must be able to readily solve customer complaints
- Must have fundamental command of all products and be able to disseminate this knowledge to the customer
- 5-years of established, demonstrated and documented Sales success
- Use of Salesforce.com a plus
Commission agreement with Kelyniam Global Inc based on meeting or exceeding agreed upon annual sales objective.